Winter activities in Les MenuiresIn Les Menuires or in St-Martin-De-Belleville, discover all our activities to make the most of your holidays.
OUR WINTER ACTIVITIES IN LES MENUIRES AND ST MARTIN DE BELLEVILLEBelow is a non-exhaustive list of leisure activities and experiences you can explore during your stay.
For more information on these and for bookings, please contact the tourist office or the service provider concerned.
You have not yet found your accommodation in Les Menuires or St-Martin-de-Belleville? Discover all our rentals here!
Skiing yes but not only. Many non-skiing activities are organised in Les Menuires.
• GROOMER RIDE : put yourself in the shoes of the men behind the scenes and discover the backstage during a groomer ride. Well-deserved effort: an aperitif awaits you in a high altitude chalet.
• SPEED MOUTAIN : discover sledging in a different way. On rails and accessible from 5 years old (accompanied by a parent), this original activity will delight young and old. Twists, descents and turns at your own pace and as a bonus you will be photographed.
• MICROLIGHT OR PARAGLIDING BAPTEME : let yourself be amazed by our beautiful valley from the sky: unforgettable memories and views. By microlight or paraglider, the choice is yours!
For rainy days, Les Menuires has thought of everyone. Discover our indoor activities.
• MUSEUMS : our two museums will delight history and nature lovers. In St Martin, you will discover the history of the valley. In Ménuires, learn more about the mythical bee of our mountains: the black bee.
• ESCAPE GAMES : discover the escape box aperitif. Decipher the riddles to access the sausage, chips and cheese cubes! Outdoor escape games are also organised.
• SPORTS CENTRE : table tennis, basketball, squash, ... find all the indoor sports activities at the Les Menuires sports centre.
Les Menuires ski resort, which has the Family Plus label, is committed to the comfort and entertainment of families.
• SKI PATROL EXPERIENCE : for children to learn mountain jobs while having fun, think of the new Snow Patrol activity.
• IGLOO BUILDING: a snow shovel and off you go! A great supervised activity for 5 to 13 year olds in the heart of the Les Menuires resort.
• SLED DOG RIDE : recharge your batteries and share magical moments during a sled dog ride in the St Martin de Belleville area.